Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function '_wp_render_title_tag' not found or invalid function name in /home1/rnlondon/public_html/thedallasimmigrationlawyer.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 505
Dallas Fiance Visa Attorney | K1 Visa Lawyer

Fiance Visa

A fiancé visa, also known as a K1, is a nonimmigrant visa which allows a foreign fiancé or fiancée to enter the United States to marry a U.S. citizen. Once your fiancé arrives in the U.S. on the fiancé visa, you have 90 days to get married. Once married, the beneficiary can apply for adjustment of status in the United Status to obtain a green card.

Requirements for applying for a Fiancé Visa:

1. You must be a U.S. Citizen;
2. You must have met your fiancé in person within the past two (2) years;
3. You and your fiancé must be legally free to marry;
4. You and your fiancés must have a serious intent to marry within 90 days of your fiancé’s arrival in the U.S;
5. You must meet minimum financial requirements.

Contact the experienced immigration lawyers at Mwaniki London, PLLC today for assistance with the entire K-1 fiancé visa process.

After the Fiancé Visa is Issued

After the fiancé visa is issued, your fiancé is allowed to enter the United States for ninety (90) days. During this period, your marriage ceremony must take place. After you and your spouse are married, your spouse may apply for permanent residence and will be allowed to remain in the United States while USCIS processes the application.

Children and the Fiancé Visa

If your fiancé has a child who is under 21 and unmarried, a K-2 nonimmigrant visa may be available to him or her. Be sure to contact the law offices of Mwaniki London, PLLC to see if this may apply to you.

I didn’t marry my fiancé within 90 days. What Now?

If you and your fiancé do not marry within the ninety (90) day period, your fiancé status automatically expires and it cannot be extended. If this happens, your fiancé should leave the United States at the end of the 90 days. Failure to leave to the United States would be violation U.S. immigration law and may result in removal/deportation proceedings and affect future eligibility for immigration benefits. If you feel that you may be in violation of U.S. immigration, contact the Dallas Immigration Lawyers of Mwaniki London, PLLC today.

How long will it take for my fiancé visa to be approved?

It is difficult to put a timeframe on the process as each case is different. USCIS has current processing times for fiancé visas. After USCIS process your fiancé visa, the case is transferred to the National Visa Center (NVC) who will then forward the petition to the U.S. Embassy or consulate. There the application go through further processing and a decision will be made whether or not to grant the fiancé visa. Here at Mwaniki London, PLLC will can help your navigate this complex system and give you ease of mind.

Call the Fiancé Visa Attorney Today. 214-748-2200

проверить тиц pr

Contact Form